Friday, December 3, 2021

About the module and what I have learned!

This module has changed my practice as an English Language teacher in the right moment. As we are living the COVID-19 pandemic, the classes had to be adapted to the online format and this module helped me a lot because I Iearned some resources to teach my student through the computer and turn it fun.

With the resources that I have learned I could teach and practice a lot of my students’ abilities. To exemplify, Quizlet enabled me to teach vocabulary and Padlet enabled me to practice writing and reading in a more interesting way.

In my point of view, the classes will take place again at school, but online classes will not be extinct. Therefore, I intend to continue reading, studying, participating in lectures about new technologies and always being attentive to present to my students the best teaching skills.

Talking about my self-assessment, I would give me grade 6. This grade is because I couldn’t participate to the online meeting with the teacher so I had to watch the recording class later. And with the amount of work I was doing, I missed the exam date.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Claw Crane Machine